Collection of Information
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her Personal Data/information.
- receive in his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for Us to store his/her Personal Data/information.
Use of Personally Identifying Data
We may collect, use, retain and process your Personal Data for any purpose to facilitate the provision of Our professional services to you, including client services, conflicts checking, billing, and marketing.
Disclosure of Personal Identifying Data
We may share your Personal Data with:
- service providers who help with Our business operations (such as accounting, auditing, computing, delivery and billing);
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services.
- any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies; and
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which We have engaged to fulfil Our obligations to you.
Access and Correction
To the extent allowed by the law, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data or seek further information from Us by contacting:
JURUQUEST CONSULTING SDN. BHD.
Unit 901A, Level 9, Tower A, Uptown 5
No.5 Jalan SS21/39 Damansara Uptown 47400
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan